The University of Colorado l Anschutz Medical Campus is seeking applications for an Assistant Clinician position at Reflections for Women. This full-time University Staff (non-classified) position has various shifts available.
This position acts as an assistant to clinical staff at Reflections for Women, an up to 90-day residential treatment program for women, pregnant women, and women with infant children with severe substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Reflections for Women is a Medicaid and Special Connections provider. Women may reside with children who are up to 15 months of age in treatment. This position assists in monitoring the milieu and assisting in providing supportive services to clients such as attending community meetings and events with clients, assisting in picking up medications, monitoring client medications, participating in client staffing’s, and assuring the safety of the facility. One will assist clients in learning behavior modification techniques and is an integral part of the team to assist clients through their recovery process. This position provides monitoring services such as urinalysis screens, facility searches and performs basic administrative duties.
- Observe, monitor, and intervene in drug/alcohol treatment through acting as a support staff to the Substance/Behavioral Health Clinician.
- Assure client compliance with program structure.
- Monitor and assist mothers with basic infant care routines and safe sleep practices.
- Filing and auditing charts, uploading client information into the electronic health record.
- Assist counselors with cognitive/behavioral approaches and assignments.
- Support, monitor and document urine screens and monitor and document client medications.
- Perform routine inspections of residential premises both inside and out as well as conduct facility head counts, fire drills, property inventories, and room and client bed checks.
- Transport clients off site as needed, attend staff meetings and individual and/or group supervision, and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.