ARTS– Addiction Research and Treatment Services strives to elevate on-campus cuisine to its delicious full potential by providing creative, tasty, and health-conscious food options to the ARTS residential community on the Fort Logan campus. We are looking for a talented culinary cook to enhance existing menus and meet a multitude of tastes and deliver great food. Join us in helping to change lives through nutrition and food!
Dining Services III-Cook Key Responsibilities:
- Create and follow a nutritional, weekly menu. Cook and prepare large quantities of food for approximately 60 clients daily.
- To ensure compliance of Health and Food Safety Requirements, candidate must have prior knowledge of food safety guidelines, which include, but are not limited to preventing cross-contamination, controlling time and temperature, cleaning and sanitizing, HACCP guidelines (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
- Ability to operate and properly maintain large, commercial grade cooking equipment such as grills, slicers, deep-fat fryers, griddles, stove, oven, etc.
- Support and adhere to University of Colorado Denver and ARTS policies / procedures which includes maintaining required documentation and ensure paperwork is maintained accurately and up to date.
- Maintain contact with vendors while ensuring compliance with all University procedures and policies.
- Order and verify food and supplies on a weekly basis. May need to pick up food and supplies.
- Ensure operational budget is followed and maintained.
Apply Online – DINING SERVICES III-COOK