The information on this site is provided for general informational purposes only.
All of the content of this website is copyrighted by the ARTS and in some instance, third party licensors. This website may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of the ARTS. We may change, suspend, or discontinue this site, or any content or feature on it at any time with or without notice.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all of our clients and website visitors.
ARTS may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you, and
- Information learned in the course of treatment.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and the requirements of your case.
- We do not disclose any public or non-public personal information about our clients, former clients, and/or website contacts to anyone, except as necessitated by services provided or as required by law.
If you have any questions about your personal information on file with us or wish to delete or to opt-out of any future correspondence, please contact our office.